Hi, My name is Tim Berry
I'm an attorney who has been dealing with IRA and 401k issues since 1997. Main areas I help clients with are:
- Analyzing Self Directed IRA and Self Directed 401k transactions to make sure they complied with the rules.
- Fixing messed up rollovers
- Fix valuation errors with self directed IRAs and 401ks
- Correct reporting errors on 1099s and 1040s for IRA
- Design an estate plan for retirement plans
- Analyze their account for violations of the prohibited transaction rules and try to repair the violations
- Make sure their retirement plans have asset protection (some experts might tell you all retirement plans are protected, but I've been hired by bankruptcy attorneys to successfully take IRA assets away)
While I’m licensed as an attorney in Washington state, I work with clients all around the country by phone, fax, and email. I typically bill by the project, not the hour. That means you don't have to worry about any unexpected huge bill, you know exactly the amount when I start work.